Paddle Wheel Flow Meters
Paddle Wheel Flow Meters are an inexpensive solution, offering high accuracy to many flow system applications. We are happy to discuss your specific requirements, and find the perfect solution for your application. Contact us today.
Insertion Paddle Wheel Flow Meters
- For neutral, mildly aggressive and solid-free liquids.
- Orifices up to DN400.
- Rapid Start-up due to automatic calibration.
- All Post
- Category - Paddle Wheel Flowmeters Insertion
The Type 8025 batch controller flowmeter or batch controller is specially designed for use in neutral, slightly aggressive, solid-free liquids. Type 8025 flowmeter is offered…
The flowmeter with paddle wheel for continuous flow measurement is especially designed for use in neutral, slightly aggressive, solid free liquids. The Bürkert 8020 designed…
The Insertion Paddle Wheel flowmeter Type 8026 is a compact device, specially designed for measuring the flow rate in solid-free liquids, in a variety of…
Inline Paddle Wheel Flow Meters
- Economic integration in pipe systems without additional pipelines.
- Ideal for neutral and mildly aggressive liquids.
- Suitable for liquids at temperatures up to 100°.
- All Post
- Category – Paddle Wheel Flowmeters Inline
This flowmeter threshold detector with display is designed for use in clear, neutral or aggressive liquids. The switching outputs enable the direct switching of valves…
Continuous Flow Measurement paddle wheel flow meter is available in magnetic or optical version. The magnetic version of the measuring instrument is especially designed for…
The inline Paddle Wheel flowmeter Type 8036 is a compact device, specially designed for measuring the flow rate in solid-free liquids, in a variety of…
Paddle Wheel Flow Meters for Low Flow Rate
- Ideal for low volumetric flows starting from 10 l/h.
- Suitable for aggressive liquids.
- High accuracy due to 3-wire system. paddle wheel and Hall sensor.