FMI Pumps (Fluid Metering Inc)
Valveless Metering Pumps and Dispensers
- All Post
- Category - FMI Pumps
FMI Pump QV Series, Automated Process Control Pump is a variable speed pump with a very high level of accuracy and control. Combined with the…
FMI Pumps QDX Series, Hazardous-Duty industrial chemical pump is Ideal for general lab and industrial use. Featuring high speeds and high flow rates up to…
FMI Pumps Canada
FMI pioneered the first patented valveless rotating and reciprocating piston metering pump concept and has been delivering pumping excellence and precise fluid control for over 50 years.
Engineering Design & Development
Our Engineering Team incorporates over 50 years of design experience to meet specific customer & application requirements.
With the knowledge and the necessary tools, our engineers have developed the most precise and reliable valveless dispensing and metering pumps available.
- No Valves, Drift-Free Operation.
- One Moving Part.
- Precision Dispensing – CV of 0.5% or better.
- Flow Rates from Microliters to 4600 mL/min.
- Positive Displacement up to 200 psig.
- Viscosity Independent – Unaffected by Viscosity of Fluids.
- Millions of Maintenance-Free Cycles.
- Inert, Corrosion Resistant Fluid path – Ceramic & Fluorocarbon Standard.
- Self-priming to 15 Feet, Vertical Lift.
- Instant Reversibility While Running.
- Large Selection of Drives – Fixed, Variable, Pneumatic, Stepper, hazardous duty and OEM.